Off To the Races
Wish it were that easy. The Big Red Burb wouldn’t start when I got in town and I spent 3 hours trying to find a mechanic when I could have spent 30 minutes buying a new battery. This is Mexico’s steep learning curve. Finally got a rental car and punted on the GMC for now. On Tuesday June 12 I had a morning and evening surf in glassy 4 foot waves. There were about 2-4 others out. I met all of them and the vibe was very mellow. Oscar, Happy’s brother was one. Spent 7 hours with Hiram, our architect, including 2 at the bank trying to open an account with a corporation. Seems like the fact that the corporate papers failed to include my middle was critical. Ultimately we got around this issue.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wizard of Oz – Todos Santos, Baja
- Mexico’s Health Care: First-Rate, and at Bargain Prices
- Beware Airline Surfboard Bag Fees
- Help Preserve Todos Santos
- Todos Santos Film Festival March 2011